What is Parent Portal?
Parent Portal is a free service that allows you to monitor your child’s grades, assignments, and attendance. To get your login information, please reach out to your child’s respective counselor. Parent Portal information can only be given in person with a valid ID, matching that of the student’s guardian. Click here to access the Parent Portal
- Counselor: Riley Cosgrave (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What are the student fees?
For students taking PE/JROTC, the fee is $215 per year. For students not taking PE/JROTC, the fee is $175. For a more detailed break down, please click here .
- School fees can be paid by cash, credit/debit, or money order in the Main Office.
They can also be paid electronically with a credit/debit card here
- Please note: for every temporary ID that is printed for students, it is $1. Replacement IDs are $5. These fees will be added to your child’s school fees account.
What do I do if my child is going to be absent?
If your child is absent, you must call the attendance office at 773-534-4850 to report the absence. When your child returns to school, please have them bring a letter from a parent/doctor to the attendance office in room 306 to excuse their absence(s).
What is the uniform policy?
Students at Clemente do not wear a uniform. However, our dress code policy is strictly enforced.
Any clothing choices that inhibit the learning process are prohibited, including but not limited to the following provisions:
- Hats or head coverings of any kind must be stored in locker
- No jackets, hoodies, or coats are allowed to be worn during the school day. Jackets, hoodies and coats must be put into the locker before attending their first period class
- All shirts must have sleeves
- Shorts and skirts must be no shorter than arm’s length
- Shirts must have appropriate neckline
- No open toed shoes
- No pajamas or slippers
- No sagging pants – pants must be worn at hip level or higher
- Attend all classes on time
- Check all electronics into cell phone lockers (in the main lobby) before swiping in
- School IDs must be work around the neck using a lanyard. Temporary IDs must be worn on the front of the shirt in plain sight.
- Demonstrate respectful behavior and embody the IB Learner Profile
- No hooded sweatshirts
**Refusal to follow the dress code policy or “non-negotiables” will result in appropriate disciplinary actions from the Dean of Students.
What is the tardy and detention policy?