What is Parent Portal?
Parent Portal is a free service that allows you to monitor your child’s grades, assignments, and attendance. To get your login information, please reach out to your child’s respective counselor. Parent Portal information can only be given in person with a valid ID, matching that of the student’s guardian. Click here to access the Parent Portal
- Counselor: Riley Cosgrave (email@example.com)
What are the student fees?
For students taking PE/JROTC, the fee is $215 per year. For students not taking PE/JROTC, the fee is $175. For a more detailed break down, please click here .
- School fees can be paid by cash, credit/debit, or money order in the Main Office.
They can also be paid electronically with a credit/debit card here
- Please note: for every temporary ID that is printed for students, it is $1. Replacement IDs are $5. These fees will be added to your child’s school fees account.
What do I do if my child is going to be absent?
If your child is absent, you must call the attendance office at 773-534-4850 to report the absence. When your child returns to school, please have them bring a letter from a parent/doctor to the attendance office in room 306 to excuse their absence(s).
What is the dress code policy?
Clemente students are expected to dress appropriately for school. Below is the school dress code, which will be strictly enforced.
- Shorts and skirts must be no shorter than arm’s length
- Ripped jeans cannot expose any skin above fingertip length
- Shoes must be closed-toed
- No pajamas or slippers are to be worn
- Coats or jackets are to be left in lockers during the school day
- Pants are to be worn at hip level or higher
- Attend all classes on time
- Check all electronics into cell phone lockers (in the main lobby) before swiping in
- School IDs must be work around the neck using a lanyard. Temporary IDs must be worn on the front of the shirt in plain sight.
- Demonstrate respectful behavior and embody the IB Learner Profile
**Refusal to follow the dress code policy or “non-negotiables” will result in appropriate disciplinary actions from the Dean of Students.
What is the tardy and detention policy?